Skip to content
- Teeth should be brushed TWICE a day: after breakfast and last thing before bed for 2-3 minutes
- Toothpaste should contain AT LEAST 1000ppm sodium fluoride (check the ingredients) to have a preventive effect
- Toothpaste should be left on teeth to have best action – spit don’t rinse out
- A mouthwash can be used at ANOTHER time during the day e.g. after school, not the same time as brushing
- Teeth should be checked by a dentist at least twice a year from 2 years old to promote a healthy smile and happy dental patients!